We are seeking a highly motivated, team oriented, and process driven analyst interested in becoming a trusted business partner supporting the Americas Online senior management team. The primary responsibility is to develop forecasts based upon a number of variables which include historical performance, seasonality, promotions, inventory management, new products, sales initiatives, etc.
They will be required to have a comprehensive view of performance including internal data and incorporating external context. They will support the development of a sound plan and targets, and support any number of ad-hoc analyses.
- Creation of a detailed weekly unit forecast for AMR countries in which Apple has an online presence
- Lead the coordination and preparation of annual plans, quarterly business reviews and weekly forecast reviews
- Presentation of forecast analysis to senior members of the online store management team communicating performance to date, potential risks and opportunities, financial impact, internal and external drivers, etc.
- Adhoc analysis on product launch performance and event and promo performance
- Lead process improvement, standardization and simplification projects to drive productivity and forecast accuracy
- Be a primary point of contact for the AMR General Manager and his staff from a forecasting perspective, providing guidance and thoughtful analysis on the business
- Coordination between Online Finance, Sales Operations, Marketing and Supply organizations.
- Passionately analytical and curious
- Exceptional financial modeling and analysis skills
- Sound judgment and business acumen
- Strong process improvement orientation
- Strong ability to automate and optimize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to partner and influence at all levels
- Driven by a strong work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to gather and analyze large amounts of data at a macro and micro level
- High degree of proficiency in Excel required, experience with enterprise software systems (SAP)
- High interest level in Apple's products
- 3+ years of corporate finance or analytics experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field, with strong academic performance
Apple - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing devices with...