Digital Production Operator
Bindery Production Operator
Digital Print Finishing Manager
Ensure highest quality on all Bindery Related products.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that all bindery related work is prepped, cut and finished accurately in accordance to clienteles’ expectations.
- Ensure that all bindery procedures are followed throughout the finishing stage(s) of all projects.
- Ensure that projects are finished in the most cost effective manner possible.
- Understands and adheres to company Quality Management System & Workflow Procedures.
- Notify Finishing Manager of any machine, job and/or technical related issues.
- Perform basic maintenance on all Finishing machinery per procedures.
- Ensure proper communication with Print Production & Pre-Press departments to establish a good working relationship to resolve any problematic issues.
- Lifting heavy boxes.
- Maintaiin cleanliness of work area.
- Receive supplies.
Skills and attributes:
- Must have basic mathematic ability.
- Able to multi-task; able to train on & run multiple finishing machines to prepare prints for shipping and delivery.
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Basic Computer skills.
- Packaging, Boxing & Shipping skills preferred
- Excellent organizational & communication skills
- Team oriented personality
- Ability to stand all day
- Ability to lift heavy boxes
- Previous experience in Bindery/Finishing field preferred.
- 1st Shift: 7am-3:30pm or 2nd Shift: 3p.m.-11:30 p.m. or 3rd shift 11:00pm to 7:30am
- Hours may be adjusted at any time to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Overtime hours may be required as business dictates.