Floor Personnel applies basic skills and may develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position. Position must have a strong customer service orientation to be successful.
- Truck Processing- within established productivity guidelines following Harbor Freight Tools processes and procedures.
- Purge assigned areas of the Warehouse after truck is 100% processed as directed by Manager on Duty.
- Reports damaged items that do not meet Harbor Freight Tools specifications to Manager on Duty.
- Multiple daily meetings with Manager on Duty to ensure 100% compliance with Daily Outs Program.
- Collaborates with the Manager on Duty to ensure all Endcaps, Clipstrips, Tables and Flats are filled and organized.
- Ability to effectively communicate and receive information in a manner easily understood by fellow associates.
- Organize/transport materials and supplies to the Sales Floor using hand or industrial trucks.
- Maintains store cleanliness and organization throughout the day.
- Responds to customer questions and assists customers with Carry Ins and Carry Outs.
- Serves support to cashiers.
- Follows all safety requirements of Harbor Freight Tools, the facility, local, State and Federal jurisdictions.
- Ability to work varied hours/days including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- The ability to meet established productivity and sales goals.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- Education or Equivalent Experience: High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience
- Function Specific Experience: Pallet Jack
- Certification Requirements: May require a valid State drivers license and/or Fork Lift Certification
- Work is performed in an area that is adequately lighted and ventilated.
- Specific physical characteristics and abilities are required to perform duties such as agility, dexterity and long periods of walking, standing, bending, carrying or lifting supplies and equipment weighing 50 pounds or more.
- Wears protective clothing required by the work environment or governmental regulations.
In 1977, Harbor Freight Tools had a mission to make it easier for working people to get the best value possible on top-quality tools they...