Description: Each C Spire employee is fully engaged in bringing our strategic vision of personalized wireless to life through:
• Putting our customer at the center of everything we do
• A commitment to surprise, delight and wow our customers at every encounter
• A relentless passion to be the best
• Maximum dedication and effort
• Being open minded and innovative
• An unyielding commitment to quality
• Being assertive, competitive and bold
• A sense of urgency
• Continuous improvement
• Being resourceful, productive and efficient
• Expressing energy, enthusiasm and joy in serving external and internal customers
• An ownership mentality, behavior and accountability.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES : Every team member of the C Spire Crew is charged with bringing our strategic vision of personalized wireless to life. Primary responsibilities will be to perform fact based financial analyses on all aspects of the company that are timely, accurate and clearly presented to management for review.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
Minimum one year work experience (internship experience is accepted), preferably Telecom. Bachelor degree required with a major in Finance, Accounting, or closely related field. MBA or CPA preferred. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word required. Access or relational database software preferred. Demonstrated ability to work effectively on a team.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS :
Must be able to sit for long periods of time and use computer keyboard and/or mouse, while viewing computer screen.