Responsible for technical support for industrial controls utilized in the manufacturing process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop standards and specific control type and configuration for new equipment used in the manufacturing process.
2. Develop and maintain required documentation to support controls applications used in the manufacturing process, including operation and maintenance.
3. Oversee installation of control systems on new and/or existing equipment.
4. Make programming changes that are required to maintain and improve the manufacturing process.
5. Analyze and recommend improvement to manufacturing processes, which will benefit from automation techniques.
6. Train production and maintenance personnel in control operations, maintenance and programming functions.
7. Assist tooling department in the development and design of new tooling used in the manufacturing process.
8. Maintain compliance with company policies, quality standards, safety standards and OSHA compliance.
9. Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
1. BS degree in Electrical Engineering.
2. Minimum of 2 years directly related experience in a manufacturing environment.
3. Ability to communicate well with others.
See Human Resources.
A bump in the road is big business for Polaris Industries. The company is one of the world's top makers of off-road...