Intern - Open Source R&D Tools Engineer - Open Stack
The main responsibilities of this position are:
1. OpenStack is an open source technology delivering a massively scalable cloud OS. It is considered one of the fastest growing and most disruptive open source projects in the cloud industry. R&D tool DevOps environment will be built on top of an openstack based cloud computing platform using commercial hardware.
2. Involvement in implementing R&D tool integration architecture into the cloud computing platform.
3. Working in a team to design, build a cloud computing platform based on Openstack, using related open source software
4. Help to identify the technology evolvement trends and potential business value and working in a team to explore and develop those emerging technologies.
5. Help to ramp up development (including R&D and test) Competency to build up the E2E R&D Efficiency/Capability
1. R&D continuous integration and testing tool experience, in depth knowledge of Opensource software, especially in R&D tool, cloud OS such as; KVM, ubuntu, Openstack, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet etc, preferred.
2. Familiar with the areas in; networking, storage, server, virtualization.
3. Strong programming/scripting skills in; Python, Perl, Java, Java Script, shell, C/C++ etc
4. R&D experience especially in building R&D tool environment in large enterprises is a plus.
5. Good communication and documentation skills, good team working and problem solving skills.
6. Education: BSCS/MSCS/PHDCS & Automation Control related fields
Huawei Investment Holding knows the importance of good connections. One of China's leading manufacturers of telecommunications...