We’re about more than meeting expectations...
Every day, more businesses are turning to conferencing to remain productive while saving time and money, and InterCall is there to help them by providing a full spectrum of communication tools. While claiming to be the best and proving to be the best are all too often vastly different, InterCall has what it takes. We are the largest conferencing services provider in the world and winner of numerous awards for our innovation and leadership in the marketplace. But, to continue this path, we need high-energy, customer-focused talent to join our award-winning team. You’ll learn and develop skills to help you build a career that will take you straight to the top.
Responsible for acting as an internal resource testing technical project(s) throughout the development and implementation phase providing feedback to development team to ensure system meets business needs; based on project assignments, participate in activities related to consulting with end users (e.g., clients, internal customers, etc.) to determine the scope and objectives of proposed programs or program enhancements, assisting with identifying requirements utilizing end user feedback; may write code for new and existing programs based on detailed design specifications and given requirements while adhering to established policies, procedures, and deadlines.
* Either an Associate's degree in computer science, MIS, or a related field or a Programming Certificate from a recognized institution is required
* A Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS, or a related field is preferred
* Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
* Minimum two years experience in business operations with an emphasis on testing or process/procedural documentation required
* Minimum two years programming experience using a standard coding language (e.g., Java, C, C++, HTML, PERL, SQL, Visual Basic, COBOL, etc.) is required
* Minimum two years experience with a testing tool platform (e.g., Winrunner, Test Director, LoadRunner, etc.) required
* Based on area of responsibility and department need: One year experience with Hammer Technologies Test Harness for creating telephony performance/stress test case scenarios preferred
* Based on area of responsibility and department need: Oracle or Informix certification preferred
InterCall offers a variety of benefits to our employees including competitive compensation, comprehensive health coverage, 401(k) retirement plan, tuition assistance, paid holidays, and paid time off.
Check out our opportunities and see the difference a career can make.
If you are interested in this position and meet the minimum requirements, apply online today!
Applications will be accepted through 02/18/2013.
Come help us lead the way!
West Corporation and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify, a service of the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
Enterprise technology, by definition, faces the constant challenges of complexity and obsolescence. At West, we are dedicated to delivering...