About the Job
The Production Associate must have the ability to learn and understand business processes and be able to adapt and manage customized work in a high pressure, fast paced environment. (S)he must be able to answer questions, follow up on errors as well as handle tasks requested by the Production Specialists.
About the Team
The Production Associate position is located in New York, however, the Production Associate is part of a global team consisting of 54 people: of 9 IntraLinkers (Germany & USA) and 45 outsourced (India.) This team is headed up by a Director based out of the NYC office.
Key responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform daily Offline Archive tasks – this includes scheduling, burning, packaging, and shipping of Offline Archives, as well as data entry in RightNow.
- Handle queries – this involves answering questions from the Sales department and/or clients regarding the status of their Offline Archive, communicating and resolving problems with request forms, and helping internal parties with any questions they have in connection with Offline Archive requests.
- Physical data receipt and destruction – this involves accepting CDs, DVDs, hard drives, or flash drives and copying the data contained within to the network per established procedures. This also involves securing, storing, destroying or returning the physical media via established procedures.
- Communication - need to be readily available via Communicator, email, or phone in order to answer questions and generally participate in team discussions, shared responsibilities, etc. Strong written and verbal communications skills will be necessary for working with both internal and external parties.
- Other tasks as needed – this may involve working on client requests in the Production queue (file uploads, participant uploads, etc) and/or special project tasks as requested by Production Specialists on the team.
- Education: BA/BS in business related field
- Minimum years’ experience: 1
- Technology: Strong computer skills required, especially MS Office suite skills.
- Reliability, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to communicate well with technical resources and utilize strong logic abilities to think through and drive alternatives solutions.
- Demonstrated skills in adapting, multi-tasking and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player or as part of a project team
IntraLinks is the world's leading provider of critical information exchange solutions. IntraLinks is transforming the way businesses operate worldwide. Our solutions allow companies to be more productive, competitive and ultimately more profitable.
We are looking to add to our team by attracting top-tier talent. IntraLinks has a global presence and offers an exciting variety of career opportunities. Apply for jobs, explore different career paths and learn more about the industries we serve, as you consider joining our exceptional team.
If you’re interested in joining IntraLinks, please refer to the Careers site on the Intralinks webpage.
For best results, please visit the IntraLinks Career Page with Firefox or Google Chrome browser. Applying through the website is preferred, but if you experience any issues with the site, please submit a resume along with position title in subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
IntraLinks, Inc - 10 months ago
IntraLinks is a leading global provider of Software-as-a-Service solutions for securely managing content, exchanging critical business infor...