Work closely with the Front End Team Leader and Associate Team Leader(s) to ensure smooth operation of the Front End Team. Assist with personnel issues, supervision of Team Members and day-to-day flow of the department. Provide exemplary service to customers and support the team leadership in maintaining regional standards. Know all functions of the register system and all Whole Foods Market cash handling procedures and regulations
- Give every customer immediate and undivided attention. Surprise and delight the customers with consistent, delightful service.
- Actively manage work flow on the front end, manage customer flow and report performance and policy issues to the Team Leader and Associate Team Leader.
- Establish and maintain a positive work environment that supports a high Team Member morale.
- Assist in training of new Team Members to build and sustain a high-performance team, utilizing learning checklists and training materials. May also assist with interviewing.
- Oversee the department and resolve difficult customer situations.
- Create a labor schedule to leverage productivity within the needs of the department, determine break schedule and ensure all necessary breaks are given.
- Communicate with the Team Leader and Associate Team Leader on all team concerns and support the Team Leader in monitoring Team Member performance.
- Support all Whole Foods Market programs (Global, Regional, Store, etc).
- Maintain excellent cash handling standards; follow and enforce cash handling procedures and policies.
- Communicate and maintain Team Member safety and security standards and follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities of a Cashier and all tasks assigned to the Customer Service booth.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- Previous Front End or Customer Service experience required.
- Knowledge of Front End Team procedures and policies.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team; ability to communicate effectively with customers.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and delegate responsibilities.
- Proactive in all aspects of the job.
- Capable of teaching others in a constructive and positive manner.
- Strong organizational skills and basic computer skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a sense of urgency.
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
- Use of box cutters.
Whole Foods Market - 22 months ago
Whole Foods Market owns and operates a chain of natural and organic foods supermarket. As of September 30, 2008, the Company operated 275...