Provides support to critical University systems including Microsoft Exchange/Outlook, BlackBerry Enterprise Server and hand-held devices, spam servers, and related systems. Work hours are generally Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2007 -or- 2010 strongly desired.
- Architect for all aspects of the University's messaging systems.
- Maintain and administer the University's email system (currently Microsoft Exchange/Outlook). Responsibilities include user support, account maintenance, software upgrades/patches, performance tuning, and troubleshooting.
- Maintain and administer the Outlook Live messaging system for students and alumni. Serve as the primary contact to Microsoft in regard to issues with the Outlook Live messaging system.
- Administer backups of the locally hosted Microsoft Exchange messaging system, maintain and administer antivirus and spam filtering software/hardware.
- Support and maintain the Blackberry Enterprise Server and associated handheld devices.
La Salle University is a Roman Catholic institution of higher education with traditions of the De La Salle Christian Brothers. In that...