RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS:
1. Manage supply chain planning process for all facilities (lime plants, mineral plants, and terminals) within the Texas Region, including strategic, operational, and ad hoc projects.
• Balance and optimize supply and demand daily, weekly, and monthly, in an effort to maximize profitability.
• Develop and maintain supply chain models for each production facility
• Measure and communicate forcast accuracy for production and demand and drive activities to improve accuracy
2. Manage logistics activities, including strategic, operational, and ad hoc projects.
• Manage and control logistics activities with a focus on maximizing profitability and providing exceptional customer service.
• Develop logistics KPI’s and provide performance feedback.
• Maintain and develop relationships and negotiate short-term agreements (
Lhoist North America - 2 years ago