U.S. Steel Corporation has an opening for an intern in the Quality Assurance Department at our Granite City Works facility. Responsibilities include the following:
* Conducts problem solving investigations of real issues in the plant operations under the supervision and mentoring of a senior engineer;
* Interacts with the operations personnel and provides real solutions to situations involved in operating a multi-billion dollar manufacturing facility; and
* Independently manages a small project(s).
* Full-time student actively pursuing a bachelor's degree in metallurgical, materials or chemical engineering at an accredited institution
* Must have completed sophomore year status and be in good academic standing
* Good communication and computer skills
United States Steel Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
United States Steel - 30+ days ago
Steel crazy after all these years, United States Steel is North America's largest integrated steelmaker and the world's eighth-lar...