Manufacturing Manager - low volume vehicle plant
Direct hire with Vehicle manufacturer
Benefits - Full including relocation and Bonus
Management Experience Required - Yes
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
JOB PURPOSE: Plans, manages, directs, and develops all aspects of the Manufacturing Engineering to best support production and the continuous improvement process.
- Delegates appropriate authority and responsibilities to subordinates in the areas of production support, process engineering, and Pilot build.
- Maintains close surveillance over operations through reports, staff meetings, observation and personal contact to assure conformance to schedule, project deadlines, budgetary conformance and utilization of personnel.
- Coordinate and direct major projects (i.e., expansion of facilities, acquisition of capital equipment, changes to layout to the best economic advantage, and product and process change improvements).
- Assure that the department is technically and organizationally capable of supporting all required manufacturing activities by appropriate staffing and the continuous improvements of all existing departmental personnel.
- Develop and manage the budget for the manufacturing engineering and facilities department.
- Administer and support all company policies fairly to all subordinates.
- Focus and develop the department personnel to continuously improve every aspect of their personal performance and the performance of the entire production facility.
The Ideal Candidate 10+ to 15 years of experience
- College degree in a major field of science or engineering
- Three years preparatory supervisor experience with and active engineering experience to acquire background sufficient to assume responsibilities as previously stated.
- Team player who can work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide leadership for change
Expeience in Low volume high complexity manufacturing preferred.
This job requires a bachelor's degree and more than 10 years of experience.
Relocation required - relocation package available.
- 4 years ago - save job