Busy contracting firm with retail sales division is seeking a dynamic Office Manager who will hit the ground running and take charge of administrative duties in our friendly, casual atmosphere.
The Office Manager will be responsible for performing a variety of office and administrative support services including:
- Receive all incoming calls, assist or refer customers, and take accurate messages
- Manage all accounting functions; i.e. - A/R, A/P, Payroll, General ledger
- Process billable invoices and payments
- Reconcile daily register receipts and deposits
- Handle customer correspondence skillfully and office filing in a timely manner
- Support all divisions of our business with office functions, as needed
- Maintain a clean, orderly business environment at all times
- Office management skills with attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Experience and accuracy with QuickBooks
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Knowledge and experience with recordkeeping and invoicing
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive self-starter and have ability to work independently
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Horticulture/ plant knowledge a bonus
Please send a personal letter of introduction and your resume.
Salary commensurate with experience.