Leading healthcare organizations partner with National Research Corporation to empower quality improvement across the continuum of care. By applying innovative, customer-centric performance measurement, improvement services, and governance education, healthcare organizations are better positioned to control costs and improve quality.
SUMMARY OF WORK RESPONSIBILITIES AND DESIRED OUTCOMES:
The Software Tester will ensure software quality standards are met when verifying software developed by Software Engineers. They will assist in investigating customer problems referred by support incidents and verify the fixes are correct. This person will also participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE POSITION:
- Responsible for managing multiple projects in order to achieve service level agreements and exceptional client satisfaction within NRC’s strategic accounts.
- Review of software requirements
- Preparation/review of Test Plans
- Preparation/review of Test Cases
- Preparation/review of Test Strategies
- Preparation/review/lead users in user acceptance testing
- Perform regression tests of product releases
- Active participation in guiding overall Quality Control strategy and standards
- Execution of tests
- Reporting of defects
- Preparation of test reports
- Experience integrating and utilizing automated test suites.
- Ensure clients are receiving services and deliverables as stated in the Test Plan/Strategy.
- Coordinate and facilitate all internal communication/meetings needed to service the client with excellence.
- Ensure all timelines are met and responsibilities are fulfilled by team members.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years software testing experience
Experience with large amounts of data
Experience with functional and system integration testing
Strong background of providing excellent customer service
- Ability to multi-task and keep track of many difference objectives, on different time lines required. Must be an exceptional communicator experienced in managing relationships internally with associates.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Web Services
- Microsoft .NET
- Working with API-based software
- Experience with a scripting or programming language
National Research Corporation - 18 months ago