Quicken Loans is the #1 online mortgage lender in America, closing loans in all 50 states and one of the largest residential mortgage lenders in the nation. We've been recognized by FORTUNE Magazine as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" in America for three consecutive years. We are the highest ranking financial institution and fastest growing company on the FORTUNE list!
The Operations Team at Quicken Loans is an integral part of the company. It provides such a high level of client service that 98% of our clients say they would come back, and recommend us to friends and families.
If you love client service, making people happy and are looking for a challenge you can sink your teeth into, we have fantastic opportunities. The Underwriter reviews and analyzes loan application credit files to determine whether loan applicant meets acceptable underwriting standards set forth for FNMA-FHLMC-FHA-VA.
- Reviewing loans and signed borrower mortgage applications upon receipt.
- Making a credit decision on each loan reviewed.
- Answering underwriting questions from processors and loan officers.
- Conducting final checks of conditions before final approval.
- Utilizing reports and other systems to manage their pipeline.
- Working with underwriting leaders on difficult loan decisions.
- Complying with all local and federal fair lending laws and net benefit requirements.
- Submitting mortgage applications and borrower information thru an AUS.
- Reviewing the AUS findings to status the application accordingly.
Don't wait another day! Take it to a Higher Level...The Quickest Way to a Rock Solid Future.
- Excellent interpersonal and written-oral communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency a passion to provide exceptional client service.
- 5 years previous mortgage experience.
- 3 years previous mortgage underwriting experience.
- FHA and VA experience a plus but not required.
- Business Degree preferred but not required.
Quicken Loans is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Quicken Loans - 19 months ago