Job Requisition Number 86913BR Market Title Data Collection Associate-Coder-Part Time Primary Work Location Greenville, SC, US Position Status Part Time Average Hours Per Week (Note: These hours are estimated and are subject to frequent increases/decreases due to business needs)
21-25 Job Overview Summary Responsible for collecting and transmitting data gathered from designated retail stores primarily using a digital camera, laptop computer, and scanning wand. Takes direction from the Coding Manager, Supervisor, and Team Leaders. Responsible for meeting defined standards of imaging including certification, work volume, quality, accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. Maintains a positive relationship with employees and customers as a representative of CROSSMARK.
Duties and Responsibilities
Researching and locating UPC’s/products assigned
- Collects and transmits consumer product data gathered from assigned/selected UPC’s on a weekly basis by:
Uploading images and transmitting collected data daily
- Scanning UPC’s via hand-held device
- Imaging products and/or inputting product identification information into laptop Coding system
Complying with travel and mileage standards established by Coder Data Collect
- Plans and organizes assigned work within CROSSMARK Retail Data/Coding Collection by reviewing:
- Store assignments/mapping work
- Utilizes resources for Coding UPC’s
- Attends and Participates in Group Training Conference Calls
- Reports assignments in a timely fashion
- Tracks work and performance
- Postings on CROSSMARK Connect and newsletters
- Meets CROSSMARK Retail Data Collection defined standards of imaging including certification, work volume, quality, accuracy, cost containment, completeness, and timeliness by:
Responsibilities With Regard to Workers’ Compensation Claims:
- Following territory management and CROSSMARK expectations on cost containment
- Completing assignments and transmitting data according to CROSSMARK’s established procedures and schedules
- Imaging in approved retail stores only
- Submitting time card and expense information in accordance with CROSSMARK’s established procedures and schedules
- Communicates effectively with territory management and coworkers by:
- Communicating no less than weekly with territory management regarding schedules/issues
- Attend all Market, Team, and District Meetings, as necessary
- Attend all Market and Team Meetings, as necessary
- Advising territory management of promotional activity changes within retail outlets
You are responsible for reporting any employment related injury you incur to your direct supervisor as soon as possible following an incident resulting in an injury.
This role is not expected to exceed more than 25 hours per week, although the company does maintain the discretion to change the role based on the needs of the business and/or the client.
Note: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education and/or Experience:
- Suggest ways of improving work methods and procedures to increase efficiencies in assignments and/or collection processes.
- Determine what is/is not a display; data that should/should not be collected.
- Make edits at Point of Purchase.
- Complete all assigned work in a timely, accurate, and cost effective manner.
- Manage a positive, professional relationship in various interpersonal retail store encounters with store managers, employees, and retail customers.
- Work independently and without daily supervision after initial training and qualification period is complete.
High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
While working in retail stores the associate will be required to sit, reach (overhead, under and arms length), bend, climb, kneel stand, squat, walk on flat surface, lift up to 30 lbs., change position, and handle and carry a 2 lb. device.
Working Conditions (environment in which the job is performed): Retail stores, Convenience Stores
- Complete Causal/NSIC and PCT Skills Assessment Qualification Exercise within four (4) weeks of hire.
- Complete Audit Skills Assessment Qualification Exercise within eight (8) weeks of hire.
- Must be able to read, write and have basic math skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently while following directions.
- Basic PC skills or willingness to learn PC skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must keep driver’s license and insurance information current.
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
Crossmark - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Welcome! You have found your way to career opportunities at CROSSMARK. As a leader in consumer goods sales and marketing, we are the home...