Job Title : Recruiter
Job Code : HCS04131020
- Represent and coordinate the Harris Healthcare Solutions (HCS) recruiting needs to attract and acquire top talent to meet growing business needs for both government and commercial sectors. Provide direct recruiting and sourcing expertise to meet staffing needs.
- Provide full life cycle technical recruiting, including but not limited to interfacing with hiring managers to create and review requisitions, screen resumes, interview candidates, administer appropriate assessments, reference/background checking, make recommendations for hire and deliver employment offers.
- Utilize approved job board tools including sourcing options, reporting capabilities, and candidate tracking.
- Follow appropriate hiring approval processes, use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals. This includes but is not limited to hiring managers, HR Business Partners, HR Leadership, HR Coordinators, etc.
- Serve as part of the HCS HR team for updates, client management, pro-active recruiting needs, staffing management process, etc.
- Requires frequent use and strong knowledge of industry practices, techniques and standards.
- Serve as an additional resource to managers and employees in the organization to place employees in different roles via our staffing management process.
- Manage current candidate activity in tracking system.
- Stays current and knowledgeable on industry trends and performs other duties as assigned.
- Provide regular reports in standardized format on business specific hiring trends and metrics YTD, period over period, quarterly, etc.
- Serve as point of contact with external vendors
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Management or equivalent degree. Masters degree a plus.
- Minimum of 6 years corporate staffing experience in a large high tech business environment is required.
- Minimum of 4 years knowledge of OFCCP requirements for recruiting and a strong background with various Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Minimum of 6 years proven successful recruiting of Engineering roles, Program/Project Managers, Sales/Business Development roles in commercial and government industries.
- Working knowledge of related computer applications, including Microsoft Office tools.
Preferred Additional Skills:
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
- Ability to work across multiple business units and industries
- Proven ability to meet objectives and deadlines on time
- Can actively follow up with managers on candidate actions and provide appropriate push back when needed
- Ability to work in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated organization skills and the ability to multi-task
- Proven communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Positive attitude, embraces change, seeks solutions, resourceful and flexible in response to changing business priorities
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with people at all levels of the organization.
- Proven successful recruiting of various roles in the Healthcare industry.
Harris Corporation - 22 months ago
Harris has ways to make its customers communicate. The company, which develops communications products for government and commercial...