Responsible for selling Janek products and services to medium-sized businesses as well as individuals using a consultative selling approach. Sales take place in person and over the telephone by creating sales opportunities through inbound lead generation and outbound prospecting within the executive ranks of targeted companies. Focused activities around prospecting into targeted companies and engaging potential decision makers and influencers will be important in the role. Account Executive/Account Manager /Business Development Specialist also maintain close communication with existing clients for full sales life cycle.
- Account Executive will obtain sales information regarding prospects, decision makers and their needs.
- Proactively acquire new sales through marketing-generated leads, direct calling into targeted sales lists, calling into previous clients to sell additional services and responding to other inquiries on our products and services.
- Engage in business related dialogue with decision-makers in order to uncover the organizations “true” needs.
- Instill trust with prospects/clients by meeting their commitments and resolving issues in order to gain complete customer satisfaction.
- Respond to all inbound sales leads and identify and develop sales opportunities with those sales leads in small to medium market segmentation.
- Gain product and market knowledge, effectively communicating the benefits of Janek’s products & services to prospects and determine the appropriate service and/or delivery options.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of all existing Janek product/service offerings and all other new solutions/products as they are developed in order to differentiate Janek from its competitors.
- Determine needs of prospects and existing customers through a consultative dialogue.
- Prepare and write effective email correspondence and sales proposals.
- Deliver sales presentations to clients and prospects over the telephone and in-person.
- Maintain an updated sales pipeline and provide sales forecasting to sales management on a consistent basis.
- Provide sales and other reports on key sales metrics including: call volume, new sales opportunities developed and closed sales opportunities.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to update all sales-related details.
- Provide feedback and ideas for marketing efforts to generate inbound sales leads.
- Gain ongoing knowledge of sales training and consulting business through thought leadership, various reports, vertical markets, white papers, competitor information & sales offerings, and business journals in order to develop a complete understanding of sales effectiveness issues in the market.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Report on inside/outside sales calls made from target list
- Total sales & revenue won
- Number of sales opportunities created
- Lead generation and sales conversion rate of inside and outside sales
- Health of sales pipeline
People with the following experience should apply:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or Marketing or related business field.
- 5+ years related work experience in consultative B to B sales, business development, or equivalent combination of education and sales experience selling intangible products.
- Experience working in a sales position for a training and/or management consulting provider preferred.
- Must have strong business acumen and the ability to quickly decipher gaps/opportunities and how services can support customer’s needs/objectives.
- Must have experience effectively selling services to upper-level Sales, HR and/or C-Level executives.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills with the ability to promote an open exchange of ideas and information.
- Ability to effectively present information individually and/or in small groups with clients or potential clients, and with other employees.
- Must have strong time management skills especially in allocating and prioritizing time in relation to sales opportunities.
- Influencing skills and the ability to encourage a decision to purchase.
- Ability to develop a comprehensive knowledge of products and potential sales applications.
- Understanding of sales CRM and its uses, experience with Salesforce.com is preferred.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office software including; Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- Strong knowledge of sales training and/or certifications in competitive sales training methodologies is preferred.
Submit your resume to email@example.com .
- Sales Executive
- Account Executive
- Account Manager / Account Management
- Business Development Specialist
Janek Performance Group, Inc. - 17 months ago
At Janek, we are in the business of maximizing our client's sales potential. Our philosophy is built upon providing our client's with...