- Preparing projects for the Call Center
- Creation and maintenance of routine SQL Server Database Administrator functions or SQL Server 2008 databases such as: table indexing, views, backups, SQL Server log reviews/error corrections, database creation and changes and scheduled replication of databases.
- Support to developers for all SQL Server needs and enforcement of naming conventions, relational database modeling and other database standards.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and installs both new programs/technologies and changes to existing programs/technologies of a complex nature with assistance of higher level personnel in order to provide quality IT services to user departments. Designs programs/technologies under the direction of supervisor.
- Writes structured application/interface code from specifications conforming to established methodology and standards.
- Conducts unit tests of either new or modified applications
- Participates in code reviews to represent reviewed work for adherence to standards and specifications.
- Writes or revises program documentation, operations documentation and user guides in accordance with standards.
- Complete technical training and company orientation as required to strengthen organizational and technical knowledge.
Key areas of Responsibility:
- Converting paper surveys and questionnaires into user-friendly computer-based surveys
- Verifying final data for accuracy and making client-specified formatting changes
- Providing clients with regular progress reports when requested
- Coordinate with Call Center, HCAHPS (when applicable) and Editing Managers and Programming QC Technician concerning project start and due dates
- Design, development and delivery of effective business applications;
- Define and document complex business requirements and processes;
- Lead and/or attend design sessions and review sessions with technical and business staffs, including all levels of management;
- Review and assess vendor proposals;
- Manage multiple, parallel projects using formal project planning techniques;
- Manage application design through the various lifecycle stages from business need through design and delivery;
Programming QC Technician
Call Center Managers
Call Center Director
Data Processing Manager
- Must have apparent aptitude toward basic language
- Audio editing experience preferred
- Must be able to understand, demonstrate, interpret and implement skip-pattern logic, regardless of complexity
- Must be a logical and analytical thinker
- Must be creative – thinking outside the box
- Meticulous attention to detail, particularly in verifying data accuracy, skip patterns and survey quotas
- Must be punctual and flexible in hours, including being able to be contacted or to come into the office outside of regular work hours
- Must have above average working knowledge of Microsoft® Office applications
- Education - Requires Bachelor's degree or technical certification or equivalent work experience.
- Experience - 1-2 years work experience or having equivalent kind of skills experience.
- 2 years of SOL Server Database Administrator on the job experience, with at least 1 year of that time on version 2008.
- Experience with the following a plus:
- Building stored procedures on SQL Server 2008
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to project manage multiple, parallel projects
- Familiarity with standard software development tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Indeed - 21 months ago
Past: Wilkins Research Services (WRS), was founded in 1971 by the late Madge H. Wilkins. The start up of the company was predominately from...