OneWest Bank, FSB, a federally chartered savings bank headquartered in Pasadena, California, is the largest financial institution headquartered in Southern California. OneWest is focused on delivering personalized, relationship-based banking to its customers. The bank has an extensive network of retail branches in Southern California with over $15 billion in deposits and total assets of $27 billion, including a loan portfolio, a securities portfolio, a servicing platform with mortgage servicing rights representing over 550,000 borrowers.
OneWest originates conforming and jumbo mortgage loans through its branches and call centers, administers commercial mortgage loans and conducts retail banking deposit operations online and via its Southern California retail bank branch network. In addition to Southern California locations, OneWest has operation centers in Austin, TX and Kalamazoo, MI.
OneWest offers exciting and challenging employment opportunities for banking and mortgage professionals in a fast-paced, results-focused environment.
Compile and reconcile remittance reports of loans, research and identify all variances in the Investor Reporting Application, utilizing LPS/SBO and external source reports, with strict adherence to reporting requirements and deadlines. Track Default Outstanding Advance and Reimbursement. Generate various passport reports for modified loans to capture loan level adjustments. Report and track all outstanding items to ensure these items are cleared within a timely manner.
In addition, the Analyst assists the Unit Manager in compiling data for Management reporting and researching internal audit, external audit and Investor requests. Trains staff and prepare/update procedures. Performs special project directed by the unit manager. Provide backup for other Analysts in the Investor Reporting/Reconciliation Unit.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Investor Reporting and Bank reconciliation (Specialized in Agency, FNMA/FHLMC)
- Strong understanding of various remittance methods which includes Actual/Actual, Schedule/Schedule and Schedule/Actual; strong analytical, research, problem resolution, and PC skills
- Must posses a broad range of mortgage loan servicing experience, with knowledge of investor reporting /default servicing requirements
- Good understanding of Servicing Agreements and associated databases
- Ability to perform complex analytical assignments
- Strong attention to details, task tracking, and flexible with ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks
- Ability to work within a Team environment.
OneWest Bank - 18 months ago