Our goal is to become the premier sales force in the pharmaceutical industry. We are looking for diverse and dynamic professionals who want to be a part of a winning team and to make a difference in people's lives.
- Achieve sales growth in territory
- Professionally promote Lilly's products to healthcare professionals
- Conduct analyses on product & market trends
- Develop & execute territory business plans
- Coordinate efforts with territory partners in a team environment.
- Bachelor's degree
- Professional Certification or License if required by a specific state
- Completion of the Pre-Employment Screen**
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Live within territory or within 30 miles of territory boundaries
- Current full time employee of Eli Lilly and Company (not currently a fixed duration employee)
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Demonstrated success in influence and negotiation skills
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Excellent communication/coordination/interpersonal skills
- Documented leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to learn, apply and communicate technical/scientific knowledge
- Must show demonstrated longevity by having held less than 3 jobs in the past 5 years
- Flexible to learning new products and disease states over time
- Ability to provide secure and temperature controlled location for product samples may be required.
- LILLY USA, LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in...