Job Requisition Number: 63959
Category: Information Systems - Programming
Primary Location: City Of Alexandria, VA, US
Security Clearance: NACI
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: None
Percent of Travel Required: None
This position is in support of future opportunities. As we get closer to filling this position, we will be contacting qualified candidates. If you are selected to interview, you will be contacted directly by a recruiter.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide highly technical and specialized guidance and solutions to complex software engineering challenges.
- Conduct software engineering analysis and design.
- Estimate software development costs and schedule.
- Lead systems design, development and integration activities using accepted software engineering practices and design techniques.
- Pro-actively communicate with scrum team about project contingencies and obstacles.
- Operate effectively in high-context environments.
- Contribute to architectural discussions and decisions.
- Ensure that all implementation team members have the appropriate domain knowledge to effectively resolve ambiguities that arise during the development process.
- Work with the product owner, scrum master, and technical lead to write and review solution-oriented documentation.
- Consult with stakeholders, as needed, to assess user needs and validate solution implementation.
- Lead scrum-release and pre-QA testing cycles to ensure the highest possible quality of deliverable.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- Java fluency with seven (7)+ years experience in Java software design and development for web-based, database driven applications running on Linux-based operations systems; preferably experience in C++
- Three (3)+ years experience using data models to analyze and solve complex data problems
- Two (2)+ years experience writing automated testing scripts for unit testing and integration testing
- Experience with the API standards and off-the-shelf application frameworks that PE2E will utilize
- Four (4)+ years experience in database development, preferably with Oracle or MySQL
- Two (2)+ years experience programming with Hibernate
- Three (3)+ years developing applications and application-modules within service-oriented architectures
- Experience with version control procedures in an environment that uses Subversion, Maven, Hudson, and Nexus for continuous integration
- Two (2)+ years experience working in a scrum-based agile development environment, including teams that require programmers to frequently work on each others' code
- Experience with infrastructures associated with high-performance, high-availability web-service infrastructures
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and five to seven years of related work experience.
- US Citizenship with Active Public Trust or the ability to obtain which entails (US Citizenship & Must be able to pass a background investigation and credit check.)
- The clearance level required is dependent on the type of clearance supported by our client.
CACI International - 24 months ago
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...