GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Position duties will include, but not be limited to: Safely and effectively performs preventive maintenance, installation, and troubleshooting of power distribution centers, switchgear, motors and controls, process controls and instrumentation. Utilize, where appropriate, the computer-based maintenance system Oracle eAM,to enhance work management efficiency and effectiveness Must be willing to work shifts, overtime and callouts. Other duties as assigned.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: To be considered for this job, applicants must meet these basic requirements:
variable frequency drives is preferred.
- Good safety record and ability to work with various safety programs required.
- Minimum two years experience performing electrical and instrumentation duties. May substitute two years of trade school or equivalent training for two years of the required experience required.
- Ability to read blueprints and troubleshoot electrical/instrumentation circuits is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision, follow instructions, and provide feedback is required.
- Experience with PLC controls, troubleshooting and programming as well as experience with
- Capable and willing to work with maintenance and operational teams required.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of this job required.
Barrick Gold Corporation - 17 months ago
In the world of mining, Barrick's name is golden. The company became the world's #1 gold producer (ahead of Newmont Mining and...