Systems Administrator – Team Lead
Northeast Georgia Health Systems is seeking hard-working, creative, adaptable go-getters who thrive in a team environment. We are a rapidly growing Health care provider that needs an energetic Senior Systems Administrator to join our team. We are looking for someone with experience managing a large scale EMC SAN across physical locations. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge of Systems Security (implementation / monitoring), as well as people management and network infrastructure building skills.
- The System Administrator (SA) is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- Participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
- Monitor, evaluate, and optimize system performance, develop disaster recovery procedures, provide system backup strategies, and implement system security policies.
- Restores systems, files, etc. as necessary;
- Plan, implement and validate systems and software;
- Design and implement new infrastructure and application integration services including third party links and data exchanges;
- Security - responsible for maintaining overall security within the data centre;
- Perform after hours and weekend/midnight shift activities and participate in on call duties.
- Systems/Network Administration: 10+ years of experience
- Windows Clients/Servers experience: 10+ years
- Advanced Active Directory experience: 4 + years
- Linux experience: 3+ years
- ESX VMware (VMotion, HA, Clustering, - MS Virtual Server experience: 4+ years
- Citrix XEN Server + experience: 4+ years
- EMC SAN experience : 4+
- Experience as a Systems Administrator leader – 3 + years
- Experience with Netbackup: considered an asset
- Windows SQL and/or MySQL Certifications considered an asset
- EMC SAN Certifications considered an asset
- Juniper Network equipment experience
- Ability to work with little or no direct supervision
- Ideally possessing relevant professional certifications (e.g. MCSE, CCNA, VCAP5, VCP)
Northeast Georgia Health System - 2 years ago
Northeast Georgia Health System in Gainesville, Georgia, is a not-for-profit community health system, dedicated to improving the health and...