Central Research, Inc., an award winning small business located in Northwest Arkansas, provides various contract support services to state and federal government agencies. We have an outstanding opportunity for a Staff Accountant to grow with us. If you want to learn our unique business from the ground up, become involved and proficient in a wide range of hands-on responsibilities, have an accounting degree and, preferably, some HR experience, we want to talk with you.
- Preparation of billing documents
- Processing accounts payable
- Monthly closing process
- Account reconciliation
- Cash receipts posting
- Financial and operational report preparation
- Serve as in-house HR resource for employees, with support from outside PEO
- Other duties as assigned
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K with matching, paid holidays and vacation.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, with 3 years accounting experience
- Demonstrated knowledgeable of Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Government contracts or project planning experience a plus
- Must be able to work in a team setting, be highly organized in order to meet deadlines, and be self-motivated
- Demonstrate ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
All candidates must be able to pass a background check and US Government Security Clearance Investigation. Central Research is a drug free workplace and we drug test all new hires. We are an equal opportunity employer to include veterans and persons with disabilities.
Please apply at the Career Center on our website at: www.central-research.com. No faxed, emailed, or resumes left in person will be considered; all applications must be made via the website.
Central Research - 8 months ago
Central Research is a Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE) certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB),...