Are you an individual who has great understanding and knowledge of the transportation industry?!
Our Company needs a Compliance Coordinator to help us with our transportation operations and YOU might be that person!
Job Responsibilities for this role:
- Knowledge of Federal and DOT Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Approval & audit of qualification files in accordance with Federal or Provincial regulations & company policies
- Commercial insurance policy interpretation, tracking, auditing and reporting
- Insurance cost allocation reconciliation
- Criminal & Motor Vehicle Records interpretation
- Managing the Department of Transportation drug & alcohol testing program & company based drug & alcohol testing program
- DOT physical interpretation
- Knowledge of IRS tax requirements for established DBAs or incorporations, SS-4, W-9 and articles of incorporation documentation
- Input & audit data into databases, ensure data integrity
- Must have 0-1 year in a position related to Transportation Safety or Transportation Regulatory Compliance.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, but some college is desired.
- Must have excellent Communication skills.
- Enforce and adhere to company policies.
- Good data entry skills.
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel, Word & Access necessary.
- AS400 Proficiency.
- Good math aptitude.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...