- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Risk Mangerment areas and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans.
- Analyzes Risk Management initiatives to support business decisions.
- Identifies and maps business processes
- Resolves new process and technology needs
- Ensures process and system compliance (for example, complying with state-mandated requirements for e-billing).
- Manages Risk Management projects.
- Assumes duties of Project Manager II, Risk Management in the absence of the Project Manager II, Risk Management.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business.
Bachelors Degree or 5 years of Risk Management experience.
Project Manager I, System Strategy- Risk Management
Walmart Stores - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...