Founded in 1947, Texas-based Igloo Products Corp. is today an international designer, manufacturer and marketer of outdoor products that make the outdoor experience more accessible and fun. So whether it’s on the water, near the water, on the trail, on the hunt, in the mountains or just around the house for family fun, Igloo goes where you go and makes the experience better. We are specialists from the factory floor to the dynamic field sales team and every function in between. We have earned the worldwide reputation as "The Authentic Cooler Company". For 65 years, Igloo has been committed to innovation, consumer insights, channel differentiation and high quality products. We are building a cutting-edge team with the strongest talent at all levels.
• Almost three in every four U.S. households owns an Igloo cooler
• Igloo coolers are sold through over 15,000 outlets in the U.S. and around the world.
We care about improving the quality of life in the places where we live and work. We are committed to producing safe products and to being a good corporate steward of our environment. We are actively developing products that lessen the impact on our environment and provide our customers actionable ways to make eco-conscious purchase decisions. If you are looking for a challenging career and an opportunity to work for one of America's best known brands for more than 65 years, Igloo is the organization for you.
Manufacture plastic parts in the injection molding process in the production of cooler related products meeting production goals.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate production activities related to manufacture and/or assembly, testing and packing activities as required.
- Promote Safety and Quality and Environmental awareness. Ensure safe working practices are followed and all accidents, hazards, near misses, and property damage are reported in the required time. Ensure that safety and quality requirements are fulfilled.
- Ensure that production activities are carried out in accordance with approved procedures and all non-conformances’ are dispositional and approved as required prior to further processing.
- Provide for the training of operators
- Ensure correct BOM is present at each process
- Ensure correct Work Order labels are present at each process and are completed correctly
- Ensure assembly components and materials are requested and delivered from warehouse
- Ensure that ALL unused components and materials are returned to warehouse at the end of run
- Ensure ALL production is counted, tagged and sent to the warehouse at the end of run.
- Enter of process statistics and communication
- Responsible for the monitoring and control of assigned process.
- Seek solutions for technical problems associated with assigned processes.
- Follow-up of trials on new processes.
- Verify manufacturing working documents.
- Ensure production activities are carried out within scheduled machine and labor hours.
- Perform process verification prior to job commencement.
- Follow Inspection and Test Plan.
- Obtain approved disposition for non-conformances prior to process continuation.
- Ensure all labor and machine timesheets are completed accurately and submitted as required.
- Ensure work area(s) are maintained in a clean and organized manner.
- Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required
Minimum Duties and Responsibilities:
- Education: High School Diploma or five years experience in lieu of high school diploma
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years experience working with injection molding
- Supervisory skills: Minimum of 5 months of temporary lead supervisory training within department or one year in a supervisory role
- Language: Must be able to speak, read, and write English; able to communicate in Spanish
- Math skills: Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Able to stoop and bend.
- Able to walk quickly and climb stairs.
- Able to lift a maximum of 35 lbs. up to 100 times per day during a 12 hour shift.
- Able to manipulate tools with both hands and stand for long periods.
- Ability to see and hear within normal limits.
- Work Environment: Hot humid in summer months, cold during winter months.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Igloo Products Corp - 12 months ago