?This position is a work from home opportunity with 10-19 hours per week and could follow the school year schedule, if desired. This position is responsible for working with the scanned Utility Bill Pay (UBP) invoices and maintains daily interaction with internal UBP department members: data entry, EDI/mailroom, and customer support. Employee must provide high-speed internet, PC, and corresponding hardware.
Management may modify this job description by assigning or reassigning duties and responsibilities at any time.
- Monday 10:30 - 4:30
- Tuesday 11:00 - 3:00
- Thursday 11:00 – 3:00
- Friday 11:00 – 3:00
- Saturday 11:00 - 4:30
Minimum Physical Requirements
?The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- ?Validate information on scanned UBP invoices.
- Resolve invoice information validated incorrectly.
- Examine current UBP processes and recommending/implementing process efficiencies (changes that either reduce expense or increase revenue).
- Identify recurring problem UBP invoices and route for correction.
Employees must be able to see, speak, and hear, to operate computer keyboards or office equipment, and are required to stand, walk, and sit.
Attending high school or college
Desired Job Experience
- Ability to work well independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills including spreadsheets, word processing, e-mail, Adobe Reader and Internet.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong commitment to teamwork.
- Scanning software experience preferred.
- Commitment to NISC's Statement of Shared Values.
PowerJobsDirect.com - 13 months ago