Develops and implements the Loss Prevention program for 6 – 15 selling locations. Maintains acceptable levels of inventory shortage, unit system accuracy, cash / credit debt, and risk management costs through effective leadership of assigned locations. Is responsible for the selection and career development of all exempt and non-exempt personnel within the assigned locations.
- Responsible for the recruitment, hiring, training, and retention of Loss Prevention personnel within the assigned district(s). Conducts talent-building sessions to effectively assess promotability and development opportunities of team members. Maintains a backfill of both internal and external candidates to support the company’s growth.
- Manages 1-3 exempt Loss Prevention Managers. Ensures that all required training is completed as necessary.
- Manages the Internal Audit Program and Auditor(s) within the assigned locations. Is responsible for the planning, execution, and follow up of audits and training of the audit team.
- Maintains acceptable levels of inventory shortage through implementation of shortage control programs, operational efficiencies, physical security standards, and other asset protection programs and policies. Oversees the physical inventory process within the assigned district.
- Effectively partners with store, district, and corporate personnel to achieve identified organizational goals. Maintains an strong partnership with the stores District Manager to ensure execution of all operational efficiencies, programs, and policies
- Ensures that all internal and external investigations are completed in a manner that complies with all corporate and legal standards. Effectively and professionally deals with law enforcement personnel, court systems, and customers. Appears as a representative of the company in various legal proceedings.
Additional Information and Disclaimers:
- Multiple years of retail Loss Prevention experience, preferably at the multi-store level.
- Strong time management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Wicklander / Zulawski or similar interviewing skills
- Regular attendance is required
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
- Critical features of this job are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Lpjobs.com - 4 years ago
Kohl’s Corporation (Kohl’s) operates family-oriented, department stores that sells apparel, footwear and accessories for women,...