Responsible for approving the extension of credit and/or advising the person(s) making the final lending decisions to approve or deny the extension of credit. Reviews customer accounts and/or portfolios in order to identify and act on potential credit quality issues. Conducts extensive credit analyses on existing and prospective customers prior to making or recommending a credit decision. Conducts extensive analyses of suspect accounts or portfolios prior to taking or recommending corrective action. Conducts specialized analyses and prepares specialized reports on loan quality/portfolio quality and based on those analyses provides expert advice and makes recommendations to management. Performs economic and industry analyses, financial projections and risk assessments.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Two to three years of experience in credit analysis and/or lending activities
- Well-developed credit analysis and analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of credit administration, policy and procedures
- Good knowledge of economics, accounting, and finance
- Basic knowledge of risk analysis
- Effective technical report writing skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...