Bend Memorial Clinic, PC seeks a Family Medicine /Outpatient Physician to join our very busy FM Department. The FM Department is a collegial group of well trained, board-certified physicians and 1 Midlevel. BMC has been meeting the healthcare needs of the community for over 65 years, and will continue to meet those needs and exceed expectations well into the future. Enjoy the benefits of an internal referral group and the security of a very competitive compensation package with opportunity within two years for shareholder.
Central Oregon is a paradise in which to live and practice. Located on the sunny side of the state, Bend enjoys 300 days of sunshine and a wonderful high desert climate. World class skiing, renowned fishing and amazing golf, water sports, cycling and trail running are all part of a quality lifestyle for Central Oregon residents. Coupled with excellent schools, cultural activities, great food and entertainment, the activity in Bend is without comparison. . Bend is noted as one of the best places to live for outdoor activity by Sunset Magazine, Bike Magazine, CNN, Newsweek and Golf Magazine
Physician provides professional medical services and general care and treatment of patients in both practice and hospital settings. Physician will give standard care in accordance with BMC professional standards of quality and practice protocols as required for the position and according to specialty and scope.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and physical demands satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions (greater than or equal to 10% of time):
Provide comprehensive medical services for patients on a continuing basis.
Promotes health by advising patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods of prevention of disease.
- Responsible for performing examination of patients, using medical instruments and equipment.; adjusting to daily patient flow issues to remain on schedule.
- Elicits and records information about patients' medical history. Prepares patient records, charts and reports as appropriate.
- Orders or executes various tests to provide information on patient's condition. Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination, and diagnoses condition of patient.
- Administers or prescribes treatments and medications.
Works collaboratively and cooperatively with peer providers, and within the organization as well as the community.
Physician will participate in established practice call group.
- Refers patients to a specialist(s) for consultant services when necessary for their well-being.
Secondary Functions (less than 10% of time):
Performs various procedures commensurate with competen
Bend Memorial Clinic, PC - 11 months ago