Bachelors or higher in business, IFSM, engineering or related disciplines.
Must have defense acquisition experience, to include experience with milestone planning, strategy development and reporting. Prefer experience with program initiation.
Prefer experience in ACAT I and MAIS programs, ACAT II acceptable.
Knowledgable on the FAR, DFAR, DoD 5000 series, and other regulatory policies and procedures.
Must have strong team building and communications skills.
Should be strongly proficient with MS Office products.
Prefer experience with ACAT I milestone planning and reporting.
Current DoD security Clearance is required.
- Requires understanding of command and execution processes, Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) process and Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) process.
- Responsible for interface with the program office to determine requirements and mission oriented solutions.
- Advises and assists with development of acquisition strategies, plans and packages.
- Integrates and influences different disciplines to support DOTMLPF solutions and successful decisions
- Drafts/Reviews/Advises on Life Cycle Management Plans, Acquisition Program Baselines, Decision Packages and
discipline focused documents (training, logistics, SE, test, contract packages, CARD, etc)
- Prepare reoccurring reports and briefings, input into reporting systems. Reports include the annual report to
congress, Selected Acquisition Reports (SARs), MAIS Annual reports (MAR), Defense Acquisition Executive
Summary (DAES) reports.
- Analyze programs - identifying potential risks and advising on mitigation/avoidance techniquest
- Encourage communication across diverse teams and multiple organizations (horizontal and vertical)
- Provide high quality verbal and written communications
- Organize complex tasks and manage competing priorities. Ensures all tasks are tracked, completed and statused to
- Must be able to work independently and with teams.
Camber Corporation - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Camber is more than happy to get its hands dirty when it comes to the armed services. The company primarily serves the US military with a...