- Provide “help desk” support to all firm technology users, complete requests for assistance in dealing with hardware and software problems including operating systems, application systems, printers, etc.
- Provide day-to-day maintenance and support for the firms supported systems and databases.
- Become knowledgeable of the firm’s technology infrastructure (hardware, operating systems, application systems, communication systems, etc.)
- Become knowledgeable of the firm’s technology software (accounting write-up software, tax processing software, etc.)
- Ensure all information technologies are functioning normally.
- Ensure all data backup systems are performing as configured for complete backups each day and logged according to the firm’s backup policies.
- Provide superior quality and service to all firm technology users. Respond promptly and courteously. Identify timely and accurate solutions to technical issues.
- Participate in the research, development and implementation of new technologies.
- Log issues and resolutions.
- Recommend to Director of Internal Technology solutions to problems.
- All other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related degree.
- Two to three years of relevant technology experience in related technical environment (Lotus Domino, SQL, Active Directory) preferred.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office desktop application software.
- Knowledge and experience with Lotus Domino preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Superior time management skills, including sense of urgency and proactive approach.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work on and successfully complete multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to successfully contribute to the success of a strategic business unit of the firm.
- Strict adherence to professional ethics.
RubinBrown LLP - 19 months ago