Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Type of Position:
Bachelor's degree and a minimum of seven (7) years of experience as a Program Manager within a weapons systems program. The individual must have a certificate in Government Level II or III in Acquisition Life Cycle Management and/or Program Management APDP programs.
Air Force experience is highly desired.
Must be a U.S. citizen with an active TS clearance and be SCI eligible.
URS Corporation - a FORTUNE 500 Company - is a fully integrated engineering, construction and technical services organization with the capabilities to support every stage of the project life cycle. We offer a full range of program management; planning, design and engineering; systems engineering and technical assistance; construction and construction management; operations and maintenance; and decommissioning and closure services.
URS provides these services for the U.S. federal government, national governments of other countries, state and local government agencies in the United States and internationally, FORTUNE 500 companies and other multinational corporations. We have approximately 45,000 employees in a network of offices in more than 30 countries. The Company's business is focused on four key market sectors: Federal, Infrastructure, Power, and Industrial & Commercial.
We are seeking a Program Manager to support our office at Tinker AFB in Oklahoma.
-- This support shall include weapon system acquisition, life cycle management, planning and program management, problem solving, weapon systems supply chain management, sustainment support and project services
- Provide major weapon system programs and projects assistance
- Provide management advice and assistance to facilitate aircraft program sustainment implementation
- Provide Program/Project Integration for Sustainment Review, General Officer Steering Group, Internal Program Review, Program Status Review, Program Objective Memorandum, Sustainment Roadmap, Sustainment Dashboard, and Sustainment Battle Rhythm
- Facilitate/assist with the Life Cycle Integration Teams, Weapon System Support Center Facility Visits/Tours, and Consolidated Support Activity Group
- Interface with Air Force Global Strike Command Weapon System Support Team
- Perform project planning, project monitoring and control, supplier management, integrated project management, risk management, root cause analysis, and process improvement
- Apply advanced principles, theories and concepts by utilizing innovative solutions with measurable results
- Completely and accurately manage the life cycle cost, schedule and performance and track to key performance parameters for major modification programs
- Prepare cost estimates for all phases of acquisition and sustainment of procurement programs. Effectively compile, consolidate, interpret, and summarize budgetary data for preparation of supportive documentation and budget estimates for POM preparations. Review obligations, expenditures, reimbursable orders, and allotment requests to ensure funding is expended in accordance with plan and schedules
URS Corporation - 2 years ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...