A Routing Manager will oversee routing office staff, enforce and implement office and department policies and protocols, strategic planning for maximization of store delivery efficiency, and satisfaction of customer delivery needs.
- Supervise Transportation Routing staff including selection, training, scheduling, performance management, and discipline.
- Maintain and implement office policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Develop and implement new strategies to maximize efficiency.
- Backup support for transportation routing staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
- High School Diploma required; Associates Technical Degree recommended.
- Two to four years of experience required.
C&S Wholesale Grocers - 17 months ago