conflict minerals program manager
Exciting opportunity with our Responsible Sourcing team at our Los Angeles (LAX), CA location.
If you have:
* A university degree in International Relations, Supply Chain Sustainability, or related field; plus a minimum of three years work experience in supply chain sustainability, or raw materials traceability program implementation
* Experience in developing business strategies and programs, as well as implementing traceability or chain of custody assessments
* Expertise in conflict minerals, raw materials traceability, or chain of custody work
We would like to hear from you!
Join our Responsible Sourcing business and make a difference!
Develops business strategy, develops, and implements advisory services for the Conflict Minerals line of business (LOB). Supports commercial teams in selling products and services within assigned LOB. Serves as a subject matter expert within LOB and actively engages in thought-leadership activities.
1. Identify market opportunities within assigned line of business (LOB) and design products and services to address the evolving needs of clients.
*2. Develop go-to-market plans for new and existing products and services.
*3. Manage team of Specialists, either directly or through matrixed management.
*4. Support commercial teams in selling products and services within assigned LOB.
*5. Manage the RFP/proposal process for complex projects and/or opportunities that involve other UL Business Units (BUs).
*6. Oversee the delivery of client research and commissioned projects within assigned LOB.
*7. Lead on-site and remote advisory services, trainings, and other consultations. Occasionally participate in field-work such as audits and assessments related to LOB.
*8. Develop team skills needed to implement LOB program elements and deliver advisory services.
*9. Lead thought-leading activities such as working groups, speaking engagements, media outreach and publications.
10. Performs other duties as directed.
RESPONSIBLE SOURCING PROGRAM MANAGER
- University degree in International Relations, Supply Chain Sustainability, or related field; plus a minimum of three years work experience in supply chain sustainability, or raw materials traceability program implementation
- Expertise in conflict minerals, raw materials traceability, or chain of custody work
- Experience in developing business strategies and programs, as well as implementing traceability or chain of custody assessments
- Bi-lingual w/ English for all international hires; bi-lingual preferred for U.S. hires
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English required, proficiency in a secondary language preferred
- Advanced skills in internet research, Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining high quality and excellent customer service
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
Look at what we can do together!
You've learned about us - now we would like to learn more about you. If you like what you have read and you believe that you would be a good fit, we would like to hear from you. Our sustained growth and success is dependent upon the commitment of its workforce. We consider our employees to be our most valued asset and we offer challenging and rewarding careers, excellent working conditions, exceptional opportunities for your professional and personal development, and a competitive compensation package. For more information, please visit us online at ulcareers.com. In the keyword search enter IRC877 to apply.
UL and its family of companies are equal opportunity employers committed to workforce diversity and fair employment practices.
CareerBuilder - 10 months ago