Intrado Inc. is North America's leading provider of 9-1-1 infrastructure systems and services. Founded in 1979, Intrado's wide range of offerings for safety and commercial markets includes 9-1-1 data management, wireless data services, target notification and data aggregation and delivery.
The company's unparalleled industry knowledge in data management, network transaction, call handling and notification technology reduces the effort, cost, time and complexity associated with providing reliable information for 9-1-1, safety and commercial applications. Intrado is "work worth doing!"
Responsible for coordinating resources with carriers to ensure service delivery is conducted in a timely and accurate manner; troubleshoot and resolve technical uses encountered during testing in-depth 9-1-1 call flow, data element, and network elements; maintain testing calendar, status reports, testing issues, project tracking tools, spreadsheet's and databases; conduct and schedule testing calls with appropriate parties providing technical customer support to internal and external customers.
* Associate's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in computer science or, information technology, information systems, or a related field required. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in computer science, information technology, or information systems preferred.
* Minimum of two years technical project coordination, database management applications, or technical experience preferably in telecommunications or 9-1-1 industry required.
* Intermediate knowledge of MS Outlook and Excel required
* Basic knowledge of database applications required
Do you share our passion of "work worth doing?" Demand for our services continues to grow. We are looking for the nation's best who are interested in making a difference. If this is you, apply online today!
Applications will be accepted through 10/18/2013.
Please Note: Intrado requires background check, drug screen and motor vehicle record check as a condition of employment. Additionally, Intrado is a tobacco free workplace.
Intrado is an AAP/EEO Employer
Interested in receiving West job openings on your mobile phone?
If so, text LMTJOBS to 57229!
Spoken every day, in every way.
To many of the top companies in nearly every industry, West provides the technology and customized...