Essential Duties and Responsibilities for Current Client Accounts:
Include, but not limited to:
Existing HP Partners (Client Maintenance/Account Management)
Develop and strengthen Hospice Pharmacia (HP) client relationships in defined territory.
Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews(QBR) of hospice outcome reports and establish strategies for improving utilization benchmarks (Non-Mug/Mug-R, 2 nd Day, PIPs etc.)
Routine contact with hospice partners based on rating scale and ADC.
Introduce and implement HP’s initiatives (e.g., Report Options, Performance Incentives, HP WoundCare, HP Mobile, etc.)
Coordinate educational sessions for nurses on HP Operations, Medication Use Guidelines, HP On-Line Tools, Continuing Nurse Education, and palliative care topics.
Support surveys and clinical research team (client satisfaction, market research surveys) and respond to data/feedback for specified regions as needed.
Support educational strategies for client referral sources (e.g. Medical groups, Prescribers, etc.)
Serve as a liaison for Customer Service and Quality Assurance suggestions to improve HP’s service offerings.
Document all client interaction in CRM (visits, educational phone calls, reports, communication)
Negotiate services and rates to ensure continued successful client contracts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for Sales:
o Prospecting, warm/cold calling, business letter writing, e-mail communications, provision of follow-up materials (references, pharmacy lists, sample information…), due diligence data collection, coordinating efforts of other departments as needed
- Develop and execute a sub-Region (or sub-territory) sales plan to accomplish quarterly goals
- Segment the assigned territory into desired target markets based-on location (map point), hospice need (e.g. health system vs. free-standing), and size
- Manage incoming leads as presented in the assigned territory
- Increase revenue through effective day-to-day management of account development activities from lead management to contract including but not limited to:
4. Regional Education
- Develop and implement account penetration strategies and tactics in order to realize both corporate and customer objectives
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports regarding goal attainment, client meeting/contacts, sales cycle data/information and other reports required by Client Relations Administration.
- Obtain and surpass assigned census targets as outlined
- Support New Business Prospects in open regions as directed by the Director, Client Services.
Attend state meetings in defined territory based on marketing budget
Attend national hospice meetings as assigned
Implementation of HP’s services:
Coordinate transition for starting HP services for new hospices
Work prospectively with HP departments to ensure successful transitions for new clients
In working with CPA, solidify community pharmacy networks and assist hospices with relationship building
Perform onsite/web-teleconference orientation and HP On-Line Tools training to new hospice partners to ensure an understanding of HP’s services and technology efficiencies
Well-organized and proficient in the operations of Hospice Pharmacia
Ability to educate hospice staff to Hospice Pharmacia’s services
High-energy with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
Organized with ability to multi-task
Comfortable working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
Excellent verbal, written communication, creative and interpersonal skills
Ability for overnight travel minimum of 3 days/week (weekday)
Excellent oral presentation skills
Education and/or Experience:
- Successful completion of excelleRx sales training requirements as outlined
- Highly motivated and disciplined to a home office work environment
Experienced sales professional with 5+ years of recent working experience in the healthcare industry with proven track record of meeting/exceeding goals on a consistent basis.
- A Bachelors Degree in related field is required.
Strong working knowledge of the following:
Keyword: account management
- Microsoft Business Suite of tools
- Use of a lap top, plus remote connectivity tools for use in a variety of settings (home, office, hotel, hospice site…)
- Ability to learn and use CRM (HP’s customer database)
- Ability to assimilate other required technology tools (E.g. Blackberry, others)
excelleRx - 11 months ago
Omnicare strives to be omnipresent in US nursing homes. The firm is the country's largest institutional pharmacy services provider, dis...