5+ Years of experience supporting Production environment. Thorough knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2005 to 2012, MySQL, Cloud, Reporting Services and integration with Share Point.
Hands-on experience with disaster recovery, replication, log shipping, etc.
Resolves problems related to data, software, servers, and usage, designing, building and maintains system, including upgrades and patches, monitors performance, maintains system security and makes recommendations for planning and budgeting.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Responsible for all administration and maintenance of mission-critical, 24/7 SQL and Analysis Server Databases serving our company.
- Expertise in Mirroring, Replication, Clustering, Log Shipping, strong Performance tuning skills.
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies and issue resolution techniques.
- Writing scripts for the SQL Database Administration and Monitoring Creating SSIS packages for the Data Transformation.
- Proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime.
- Plan for migration to future versions of any relevant products in the technology stack.
Experience: 5+ Yrs
- Experience and ability to write T-SQL procedures/scripts to satisfy a variety of requirements in support of the SQL Server environments. ( stored procedure, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints)
- Experience with VB.Net, ASP.Net software development is a plus.
Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA) a plus.
Applied Optoelectronics Inc. - 2 years ago