The Application Integration Architect serves as the expert in application integration architecture, undertaking complex projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge. The Integration Architect makes decisions on complex or ambiguous application integration architecture issues, coordinating with users to determine requirements, and ensuring system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored, finding ways to increase efficiency.
- Apply reference architectures and positions toward the application integration design, deployment and support of highly complex systems that deliver business functionality.
- Utilize or develop reusable application integration patterns, practices, and enterprise reference architectures that fit within the overall Allstate architectural blueprint.
- Consult on the application of reference architecture, strategic direction of enterprise technology, and serve as subject matter expert with contextual knowledge of the business model.
- Recommend when tactical solutions should be replaced or incorporated into sunset and refresh strategies for assigned application(s), project(s) or discipline.
- Lead analysis of complex system issues
- Make recommendations for major/significant changes to the architecture.
- Define and confirm the architectural portion of RFP and analyze responses.
- Provide technical and professional leadership and coach more junior level Architects.
- A minimum of 10 years of hands one design, develop and implement enterprise level application integration service experience
- Must have very good understanding of integration platform installation, configuration, high availability and scalability practices
- Deep conceptual and implementation knowledge of SOA, EDA and BPM pattern and practices
- Minimum 4 years of hands on experience with any of three following TIBCO technologies: BW, BE, BC, EMS or iProcess
- ETL work experience is plus
- A minimum of 3 years of experience and good understanding of database concepts Oracle RDBMS and Mainframe
- Experience in JAVA programming
- Strong communications skills (technical and non-technical)
- 5+ years experience in SDLC (requirements, design, build, test, deploy) or similar
- Required Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
Your career awaits at Allstate. We’re 70,000 professionals strong, working each day to help protect nearly 16 million households....