The successful candidate will be proficient at developing and maintaining software applications, databases, and reports using Microsoft Visual Studios, the .Net platform, C#, Microsoft SQL
Server, and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Design, develop, test, implement, maintain, and or support new and existing applications using the selected primary programming language and utilities.
- Building and administering MSSQL database environments.
- Executing database backup and recovery operations, database patching and upgrades, and implementation of database security policies.
- Building and maintaining reports using SSRS.
- Partnering with project technical leads and development teams to execute technical solutions in line with customer expectations and company strategic goals
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 5 years software and database development experience.
- Broad software and database development experience using .NET, C#, and SQL Server.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience with Enertia ERP system a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High degree of initiative, attention to detail and accuracy, timeliness
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage projects, follow through on assignments and manage deadlines
- Ability to multi-task deal with multiple priorities and time sensitive issues in an
- Regularly required to sit, talk or hear.
- Frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Regularly works in office environment.
- Noise level is usually moderate.
Lewis Energy Group - 22 months ago