Each day, the 275,000 employees of FedEx Corporation are responsible for delivering over 6 million shipments to more than 220 countries and territories around the world! Because of our "absolutely, positively" spirit and commitment to excellence, FedEx was recently included in
FORTUNE magazine’s 2010 "100 Best Companies to Work for in America"
Black Enterprise magazine’s "40 Best Companies for Diversity".
As a global enterprise, all FedEx companies embrace and reflect the diversity of the communities where we live and serve. Our culture fosters and promotes an environment where a person's performance is what counts. It is not surprising that over the years FedEx has been consistently recognized within the global business circles for leadership, workplace environment and contribution to technological and economic advancements.
Bring your talent and join us in continuing to make every FedEx customer experience outstanding!
As a part of the FedEx team you will be an integral component of an organization that recognizes and rewards the contributions of its employees by providing:
¨ a dynamic work environment with a wide range of career options
¨ competitive salary and bonus opportunities
¨ work-life balance and generous benefits
Want to learn more about how FedEx continues to deliver for our employees, our customers and our shareholders? Want to be a part of it?
First step... Apply today!
Account Executive responsible for development and selling of intra-city courier transportation service.
The successful candidate will sell FedEx intra-city courier services to potential and existing business customers.
Develops and maintains long term business relationships with corporate accounts. Coordinates the use of company resources to provide a comprehensive intra-city courier transportation value proposition for the customer. Responsible for the development of a business plan and strategy for each account.
- Develops and maintains strategic partnerships with assigned corporate accounts.
- Identifies opportunities for account growth while offering customers a full array of value added services.
- Monitors competitor actions in each account to ensure that appropriate responses are formulated and communicated.
- Provides input into the overall account strategy in conjunction with the corporate sales manager/director and is responsible for the execution of that strategy.
- Ensures attainment of revenue goals for assigned FedEx accounts.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy for each account that ensures attainment of all required sales activities to include sales calls, service calls, proposal presentations, VIP trips, as well as any other sales activities.
- Establishes relationships with senior officer levels within assigned accounts.
- Develops and maintains account intelligence system that records, stores, and reports all sales activities, account information, marketplace and industry information, competitive information, as well as any other necessary information.
- Directs the development and implementation of sales and marketing programs within assigned accounts.
- Monitors FedEx companies' product quality and customer satisfaction within assigned accounts.
- Directs and/or executes problem resolution for all assigned accounts.
- Some overnight travel required.
- Intra-city courier industry knowledge is preferred.
Domicile Location: The position will be domiciled in the Philadelphia area.
Bachelor's Degree/equivalent, preferably in Business Administration with a major in Marketing or Finance. Typically five (5) years directly related commercial or industrial sales experience. Knowledge of fedex products and information technology systems required. Demonstrated ability to achieve major account sales goals and to plan and execute major customer sales strategies. Strong human relations, communication and negotiation skills. Overnight travel required.
FedEx Corporation (FedEx)provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services through companies that compete...