- Coordinate & Produce AutoNation’s Corporate & Regional advertising and marketing campaigns including (but not limited to) print, radio, TV, online, POP/collateral, and content with RMD, Advertising Specialist, stores, ad agency… utilizing AutoNation’s web-based marketing technology platforms.
Interactions include AN Corporate Marketing Dept., Regional Operations and HR, Corporate Communications and Legal to help coordinate select Corporate, Regional (on behalf of Markets or Stores) Advertising & Marketing efforts. Interaction also includes regional and store associates, ad agency and marketing vendors to build advertising and marketing elements for select media platforms.
Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Work with Corporate Marketing, Regional Marketing Director(s), Advertising Specialist and Ad Agency/Marketing Partners to create a comprehensive Retail Advertising and Merchandising strategy for the select AutoNation stores.
- Manage and Implement production of brand and retail advertising campaigns (across multiple types of media channels) through a web-based marketing technology platform.
- Work with Advertising Specialist and field/store teams to implement merchandising strategy for stores and facilitate the collection of merchandising offers and content/copy for advertising.
- Facilitate all job openings and managements of projects within the web-based marketing technology platform and any retail broadcast advertising projects at the ad agency.
- Strategize with Corporate Marketing, RMD(s) and Advertising Specialist on marketing and advertising campaigns across all forms of media.
- Insure all advertising deadlines are being met and all advertising meets with AutoNation, manufacturer brand guidelines and legal requirements.
- Assist in the promotion of AutoNation and its local market brands, internally & externally. Assist other Teams with marketing and advertising plans and presentations.
- Work direct with web-based Technology Platform Partner and Concierge to be sure all advertising components are up-to-date and uploaded into the system.
- Assist Corporate Marketing, RMD and Advertising Specialist with management of advertising budgets and spend.
- Upload and manage media plans and schedules and insert into the web-based technology platform.
- Assist stores in ordering and placement of all advertising materials, POP, collateral and store displays through the web-based marketing technology platform.
- BA or BS College Degree (minimum) in advertising, communications, marketing, or related discipline
- 1-3+ years Account Executive /Ad Agency experience in auto retail or related field (preferred)
- 1-3 years experience working with product marketing (using traditional or online marketing channels)
- Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent project management skills (1-3 years experience managing projects under strict deadlines)
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the company and across multiple disciplines
- Willingness to travel to any of the AutoNation Regions or Markets.
AutoNation - 3 years ago
When America needs a car or truck, they call on AutoNation. With over 8 million happy customers and counting, AutoNation is America’s...