Year Founded: 2000
# of employees:
Location: Morrisville , NC
Current Co. revenue/funding:
Position Title: Gameplay Designer
Position Role & Responsibilities: We are looking for a Game Designer to join our design team forthe Xbox360/PS3 games currently in development. Candidates for this position must have prior Game Designer experience with at least1 published title.
Minimum Requirements in Years:
1. Working knowledge of at least one gameplay editor suite such as Unreal, Renderware, etc.
2. Must be able to understand technical requirements for design implementations!
3. Game Design experience on 2 or more completed and published projects!
4. Must demonstrate a wide knowledge of the game industry and a passion for creating great games.
Desired Proficiencies in Years:
1. Console game development experience.
2. Level design experience
3. Team management experience
Top Selling Points of position:
1. You will be contributing to current and future game concepts!
2. You will be responsible for establishing the vision for the game through collaboration with the studio team.
3. This is an excellent opportunity to have an immediate impact within the company!
We are a premier developer of interactive entertainment software for PlayStation2 computer entertainment system, PLAYSTATION3 computer entertainment systems, PSP (PlayStationPortable) system, Xbox and Xbox 360 video game and entertainment systems from Microsoft, Wii(tm) from Nintendo, Nintendo GameCube Nintendo DS, and the PC.
With decades of combined development experience and a proven track record, our skilled team of artists, programmers, and designers have been involved in the development of many great products throughout the years.
Elevate Recruiting Group - 10 months ago