TSIE SW Engineer Intern (BS Level)
Come intern with our Mobile Communications Group! Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Methodical problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- Minimum of 3 months experience with software/programming languages (i.e. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic/.NET. Perl, Python, Java, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 months experience with embedded mobile real-time systems (tablets, phones, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 months experience with any Windows OS
USA-California, Folsom, USA-Oregon, Hillsboro, USA-California, Santa Clara, USA-Arizona, Phoenix
Feb 23, 2013
Jun 29, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...