Responsible for the scanning, transferring, profiling and verification of documents into electronic filing cabinets for KFCU and KFS.
Experience & Education:
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Available to work a minimum of 5 hour shifts at a time
- Ability to stand and sit for 5-8 hour shifts
- Ability to work in an office/cubical environment
- Maintain good attendance and report to work at scheduled times.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with other employees
- High level of manual dexterity
- Personality conducive to accurately performing repetitive tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of financial information
- Maintain professional appearance and conduct
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Multi-task oriented
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Problem solving ability of moderate difficulty
- Moderate to high level of computer skills; including scanning, internet and working knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds or more
Kirtland Federal Credit Union - 10 months ago