The Field Support Specialists role is to transfer the written notes on the work order(s) by Field Representatives, into the WinCopy, SolCom, and Excel sheets. The Field Support person will coordinate the work flow and statusing of work orders both to and from the Field Representatives.
- Enter status of all work orders to and from the field into various systems, and reports.
- Track work orders held in the field, and report possible missing work orders to supervisor.
- Redistribute work orders, records, X-Ray films, and any other item(s) to other departments as required.
- Communicate with personnel in the field when required.
- Correspond with all departments concerning status and movement of work orders in the field or in the field department via email and phone.
- Complete daily reports as required.
- Maintain confidentiality of records received in the office and Field Representative payroll.
- Maintain and organize work flow of all new incoming work orders and deliveries received.
- Log in / status Field Representatives daily routes efficiently on daily basis.
- Route and status deliveries received on daily basis.
- Communicate and report all errors identified to the Field Supervisor.
- Any other task the supervisor may assign.
- Status all completed deliveries and work orders from the field as necessary.
- Assist with clerical duties such as fax or mail.
- Confirm all completed work as uploaded into SolCom.
- Other duties as needed.
Physical/Visual Activities or Demands
- Sit for extended periods of time working on a computer
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse and other computer equipment as required.
- Sitting, standing, bending, kneeling, light lifting (50 pounds or less)
- The office environment is fast paced, active with voice levels and interruptions that may challenge concentration
- Weekly work flow and billing month end expectations may require extended hours.
- High School Graduate and / or GED equivalent. College education is desirable but not required.
- Prior data entry, medical, legal or insurance claims office work is helpful but not required
Skills and Abilities
- 10 key a plus
- Type 30-40 WPM
- Good understanding of the organizations goals and objectives.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail is critical.
Machines, Tools, Equipment and Work Aids
- Telephone system, computer, fax machine, copiers/scanners