Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Type of Position:
- Currently enrolled as a junior or senior in Geography or related field.
- Intermediate skills using Esri ArcGIS version 10
- Good written and communication skills.
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
The Sacramento GIS Group supports a variety of internal and external clients from the fields of environmental design, natural resource management, planning, and engineering. Under close supervision, the GIS Intern will be required to:
- Create, edit, and maintain digital geospatial databases and metadata
- Provide simple spatial analysis in support of clients and staff including engineers, biologists, archaeologists, hydrologists, and geologists
- Provide detailed and concise cartographic output
URS Corporation - 20 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...